Affordable Crew Cab Trucks
Pickup trucks are light weight trucks with an enclosed cabin & an open cargo area with low sides & a tailgate. The pickup is mostly used as a passenger car in today’s times. It accounts for about 19% of total vehicles sold in the United States. Pickup trucks are available in various body styles and one of which is a crew cab. A crew cab truck offers seating for five or six people and generous legroom, especially at the back. Here are some value for money crew cab trucks.
- Ford F-150 has been one of the most widely sold crew cabs in the country for many years now.
- They’ve recently released 7 new models in which they have offered a standard 10-speed automatic transmission with six powerful engines to choose from.
- All the models have a maximum seating capacity of six people.
- It can tow and haul more than every rival.
- The low-end variant has been priced at $28,495. Whereas the high-end variant has been priced at $67,485 and 5 other variants to choose from. (*prices may vary depending on your location and model)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD has a towing capacity of up to 14,500 lbs.
- It has a 6.6-liter V8 gasoline or diesel engine and various body styles to choose from such as a regular cab, a double cab, or a crew cab.
- This powerful truck has a horsepower rating ranging from 400 upto 450.
- It offers massive hauling and towing with a payload capacity of over 3,200 pounds.
- It’s not just about the power on offer. The 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD comes with comfortable seats with options for leather upholstery and ventilation.
2019 Nissan Titan
- The 2019 Nissan Titan not only has an attractive cabin but also offers a swift ride.
- It is powerful yet comfortable and easy to drive.
- It now comes with a larger standard infotainment screen (now a 7-inch touch screen instead of a 5-inch display), Android Auto, Satellite Radio, and Apple CarPlay.
- With fewer upgrades in each iteration, buying a used can be easy on the pocket and almost the same as a newer model.
- The basic cab is the lowest trim and is priced at $30,700. The highest trim known as the Platinum Reserve starts at around $54,630.
2020 Ram 1500
- The rear legroom space provided by the 2020 Ram 1500 is more than any of its competitors.
- The well-rounded attributes include a refined interior, a stellar tow rating, and a comfortable ride
- Loaded with a versatile lineup and extensive options list, a Ram 1500 can match any requirements.
- It is fuel-efficient and comes in two variants – gas and diesel which makes it more economical.
- The base price for the basic variant begins from somewhere around $32,000 and a fully loaded top variant is priced at approx. $70,000.
- This is the truck to choose if smooth rides, luxurious and spacious cabin and state-of-the-art infotainment are top on your priority list.