Affordable Single Cab Trucks
Today, the pickup truck is mostly used as a passenger car in day-to-day life. It accounts for about 19% of total vehicles sold in the United States. Pickup trucks are available in various body styles, one of which is a single cab truck. A single cab truck is a practical choice of vehicle for the weekend warriors. The following are affordable single cab trucks.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck is one of the most popular single cab trucks in the used market.
- It received a five-star rating for its safety from the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) as it is equipped with anti-lock disc brakes, traction and stability control, front and side curtain airbags, and OnStar.
- Rearview camera, forward collision alert, front park assist, lane departure warning are some other options for you to look for some additional safety.
- All the trims come with a standard 4.3-liter V6 engine which can produce a 285 horsepower plus 305 pound-feet of torque. It comes paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Express
- 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Express is one of the most affordable single cab trucks in the market, as its retail price was around $16,000 which was significantly lower than most of its competitors.
- The regular cab has a seating capacity of three people and it comes in two variants- a 6-foot-4-inch cargo bed or an extended 8-foot cargo bed option making it easier for the consumer to choose from.
- Keyless entry, cloth upholstery, carpeted floors, power mirrors, power locks, a five-inch touchscreen, satellite radio, and Bluetooth are some of the features of this truck that you can find in a resale market.
2001 Nissan Frontier
- The 2001 Nissan Frontier is one of the reasonably priced single cab truck you can find in the market today. In the used market, it is valued at somewhat $4,500 with various customized models available to choose from.
- In 1998, it was redesigned and made better than any of its competitors at the start of the new millennium.
- After it was redesigned, it offered a larger front bumper, modern instrument panel, larger radio, plus climate control, a revised grille, reconfigured headlights, and seat covers that seemed to appear as interlaced metal.
- You can choose between the two trims, the 2.4-liter inline-four engine that produces 143 horsepower or the 3.3-liter V6 engine. Each of them has a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission to choose from.
2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- The 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty is a heavier duty truck compared to other single cab trucks in the market.
- It is priced higher than most of its competitors but lower than Ford’s F-305 or F-450.
- It caters to a perfect combination of capability, durability, and usability.
- XL variant comes with a lot of power-packed features such as air conditioning, four-speaker sound system, vinyl upholstery, 17-inch steel wheels, intermittent wipers, driver information display, vinyl upholstery, manually adjustable telescoping towing mirrors, a rearview camera, removable locking tailgate, and 2.5-inch trailer hitch receiver.